Lift Tickets and Rentals NOT updated for 2018 (2017 info below for reference only)
Discounted Lift Tickets
Breckenridge Ski Resort is offering Big Beers discounted lift tickets!
Vouchers are available at the front desk of Beaver Run when you check in. If you’re not staying at Beaver Run, just stop in and ask at the front desk for a voucher. You will need 1 per person, and 1 for each time you purchase a lift ticket.
The discount is a little lower than the online line pre-purchase price, and substantially lower than the regular price at that time.
|No. of Days||Adult||Child|
Ski & Snowboard Rentals
For ski and snowboard rentals, we have two excellent companies offering you really nice discounts. Charter Sports has been with us for years at the Vail Cascade, and is interested in supporting us in Breckenridge also. This year you also have the option to rent from Breck Sports, which has a shop inside Beaver Run Resort. You can learn about each company on their website, and there’s a little bit here for your below.
Once again on board as our ski and snowboard rental shop for 2017, even in Breckenridge! They are offering discounted rental rates (35% off) for all Big Beers Festival attendees from three convenient locations:
- Within the Breckenridge Marriott conveniently located next to the Quicksilver Super Chair at the base of Peak 9.
- Main Street Station conveniently located next to the Quicksilver Super Chair at the base of Peak 9.
- Within Blue Sky Breckenridge located next to the Snowflake Lift.
Note: Guests staying at Beaver Run Resort looking for a less expensive rental option typically take the short shuttle ride to our Blue Sky shop just down the street where overnight storage is provided, or take a short walk to our Marriott location.
Receive a 35% group discount when you book in 3 simple ways:
- Book online using the discount link: Big Beers, Belgians, & Barleywines Festival
- Call us at 888-295-9797 and mention that you are with the Big Beers, Belgians, & Barleywines Festival to receive the group rate.
- Guests can walk into the shop and identify themselves as being with the Big Beers, Belgians, and Barleywines Festival.
With a shop in the Beaver Run building, as well as shops for repairs on the mountain, we are your exclusive website to secure your advanced ski/snowboard rental reservations. We guarantee only the highest standard of guest service and convenience, and now our services are available even before you arrive!
Please make your rental reservation here at least 48 prior to your arrival so we can prepare! Thanks for choosing rentskis.com!