Below are the lodging sponsors and rate packages offered for our participants and attendees. Please join us in appreciating and supporting our generous sponsors whenever possible!
Now Booking for 2020!
Beaver Run Resort & Conference Center
620 Village Rd. Breckenridge, CO 80424
Beaver Run Resort’s slope side ski-out location is at the base of Breckenridge, Colorado’s most popular destination. Fresh tracks are outside your door with direct access to the Beaver Run Super Chair, and you can ski 600 yards to the Quicksilver six person lift. Beaver Run is Breckenridge’s full-service slope side lodging with restaurants, bars, a large conference center and recreation amenities in several locations – pools and spa tubs, arcade game room, & billiard tables. The entire property is connected by heated indoor hallways. Historic Main Street is only a 3 block walk or ride on our complimentary shuttle.
Hotel Rooms, Suites & Condos – Our host for the 20th Annual event weekend and our fourth Breckenridge experience, Beaver Run offers a wide variety of accommodation options.
- Hotel Rooms feature two queen beds, sitting area, mini-refrigerator, microwave.
- Studios feature one queen bed, sleeper sofa, efficiency kitchen, living/dining area.
- Breckenridge Studios feature one queen bed, sleeper sofa, upgraded efficiency kitchen, living/dining area, remodeled bath.
- Colorado Suites feature one queen bed, sleeper sofa, efficiency kitchen, living/dining area, fireplace, private balcony.
- Summit Suites feature one queen bed, sleeper sofa, upgraded efficiency kitchen, living/dining area, remodeled bath, fireplace, private balcony.
- One Bedroom Suites feature one queen bed, sleeper sofa, full kitchen, living/dining area, fireplace, private balcony.
- Two Bedroom Suites feature three queen beds, sleeper sofa, two bathrooms, full kitchen, living/dining area, fireplace, private balcony.
- Corporate Suite features one king bed, one queen bed, alcove bedding, sleeper sofa, full kitchen, living/dining area, fireplace, private balcony.
One Bedroom Suite
Two Bedroom Suite
The Resort’s standard bedding is queen beds in all units. Beaver Run has a limited number of rooms with king beds which can be requested when making a reservation, however, specific bedding is not guaranteed. The Resort shall have no responsibility or liability whatsoever for any descriptions or representations made to Group members regarding the Resort property, unless such descriptions or representations are approved in advance by the Resort.
The Big Beers Festival reservation Block is for a period of four nights beginning after 4:00 pm on January 6, 2020 and ending at 11:00 am on January 13, 2020.
All preferences for guestroom location, views and specific units will be noted, but we cannot guarantee such requests.
Rates listed do not include sales tax and the resort lodging fee totaling 18.45%, which is subject to change without notice. Winter reservations are also subject to a $15 nightly parking fee.
Reservations May be Made Online or by calling 1-800-525-2253 and mentioning discount code 5109VL.
Please note that a two night deposit is required within five days of booking the reservation, and your reservation will automatically be cancelled if deposit is not received by due date. The remaining balance will be charged to your credit card thirty days prior to arrival unless otherwise instructed. Full payment includes taxes, resort fees, and any incidental purchases arranged prior to arrival.
NOT updated for 2020
Vail Summit Resorts is booking for
DoubleTree by Hilton Resort Breckenridge
550 Village Road, Breckenridge, CO, 80424
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Breckenridge, situated across the street from Peak 9 of the world-renowned Breckenridge Ski Resort, offers spectacular Rocky Mountain views and proximity to invigorating summer hiking and winter skiing. Breckenridge is located 104 miles west of Denver International Airport (DEN) and 60 miles east of the Eagle County Regional Airport (EGE) and is easily accessed by car or shuttle. Our Breckenridge hotel is within walking distance of the Quicksilver chairlift, as well as historic Breckenridge, Main Street and the Arts District.
From the ski valet to hot s’mores on the deck, our friendly hotel staff delivers DoubleTree service and warm Breckenridge, CO hospitality. For skiing, snowmobiling and snowshoeing or hiking, biking and summer sports, our inviting resort-style hotel in Breckenridge is your perfect Colorado vacation headquarters. And of course, we have a delicious, warm chocolate chip cookie waiting for you.
Spacious guest rooms and suites feature everything you want for corporate, vacation or family travel. Enjoy flat-screen TVs, a work desk, WiFi, indoor and outdoor swimming pools, hot tubs and a fully equipped fitness center and sauna. Dine at 9600 Kitchen, which is open for breakfast and dinner daily. Start your day right with the extensive DoubleTree Breakfast buffet.
The DoubleTree Breckenridge will provide a 10% discount off of the Best Available Rate at the time of booking on a space and rate available basis for the Big Beers Festival. Minimum lengths of stay may apply and rates may be increased or no longer offered at sole discretion of Resort based on occupancy. There is a $35/night parking fee at the DoubleTree.
NOT updated for 2020
- By Phone: To reserve rooms at the Big Beers Festival group rate, call Group Reservations at 888-525-1787 and select option 1 for the DoubleTree by Hilton, then provide agent with group code B5B.
- Online: Visit our booking page and scroll down until you see ‘Special Offers’ in the box on the left. On the next page, choose your dates on the left, then click ‘Add Special Rate Codes’ shown in small red letters. Type B5B in the ‘Group Code’ field, not the ‘Promotion/Offer Code’ box that shows up first, then click the green ‘Check Rooms & Rates’ button.
NOT Updated for 2020
Vail Summit Resorts is booking for
The Village at Breckenridge
535 S Park Ave, Breckenridge, CO 80424
The Village at Breckenridge condominium suites are a Breckenridge, Colorado favorite! The Village has long been a favorite year-round Colorado vacation destination with ski-in/ski-out access. Located at the base of Peak 9 of Breck, this Colorado resort welcomes families and offers ski school right out the door, as well as on-site ski and board rentals at Breck Sports. At the Village at Breckenridge, you’ll find a lot more than great Rocky Mountain skiing and snowboarding.
The Village at Breckenridge is half a block from Main Street Breckenridge and bordered by National Forest and Maggie Pond. From skiing to hiking in the woods to town events to exploring Main Street, The Village is right at the heart of the action.
A perfect combination of location, convenience, selection and value brings guests back to The Village at Breckenridge year after year. Accommodations range from studio to four bedroom condominiums with full kitchens. One bedroom to four bedroom units include wood burning fireplaces and balconies for warming up after a long day of skiing or snowboarding.
If you aren’t ready to turn in for the evening, tell your friends to meet you for après-ski and dinner at the Park Avenue Pub located in the Village Hotel. The daily happy hour food and drink specials make it a great place to gather after a day on the slopes.
The Village at Breckenridge will provide a 20% discount on the Best Available Rate at the time of booking on a space and rate available basis for the Big Beers Festival. Minimum lengths of stay may apply and rates may be increased or no longer offered at sole discretion of Resort based on occupancy. There is a $35/night taxable Resort Fee at The Village at Breckenridge.
NOT updated for 2020
- By Phone: To reserve rooms at the Big Beers Festival group rate, call Group Reservations at 888-525-1787. Selection option 2 for the Village at Breckenridge and provide the agent with group code BD99BB9.
- Online: Visit our booking page (discount promo code BD99BB9 will automatically be applied when clicking the link).
** This information updated July 1, 2019 **